Sunday, December 20, 2009

By Fires Glow

By Fires Glow

Lady Feoneafey


I sit beside the fires glow,

While all around me falls the snow


In it’s crackle a voice whispers to me

In it’s flame a future I see


I sit beside the fire now low

Down in the embers glow

Unfolds the seen before me

I stoke the fire and feed it more

In its renewed height it reveals the door


The fire dances and I peek in side

From what it shows me I do not hide.


Silently I sit by fire side.

As it takes me on this magick ride.


What it tells me I shall speak

In soft whisper

With voice low and week


Listen close by fire side

To hear the answers that you seek


For when the fires glow is low

There will be no more for you to know


And once again

I’ll sit beside the fires glow,

While all around me falls the snow

In silence

Except to whisper thanks and blessed be

For it’s crackling voice that whispers

And speaks to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment