Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hello , Thank you and I'm still here.


Hello Every one !
That's our littlest critter Mia.
She and our others have been very diligent at cuddling up with Mama and trying to make her feel better.
It's working.
I'm still not up to snuff yet. But am coming around ... Just wanted to thank every one for thier kind thoughts and prayers. We get the test results next week.. sometimes I think waiting to hear is the findings is more annoying than the test they put you through.

I have been able to do some cooking over the last couple days.. though not being able to eat much has kinda put a kink in things.. not being able to taste things as I go means that I am not 100% sure what I am feeding my poor hubby is OK or not. He is surviving it though. I think. I mean I haven't found any unexplained mustard stains on his shirt or any thing...

I did use the tureens and casseroles.. that was fun! I will post about what I made and such through out the week as I go as well as other things i have plans to post.

well till tomorrow then
Bright blessings
Ma fey

3 comments:

  1. Aww, what an adorable photo!

    I really hope you feel better soon♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for results is definitely the worst part, at least for me. I hope your news is good, glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bob!!
    Patients is something I would have though I would be better at concerning these things after all these years but, I confess I suck at this waiting thing! Thank You! And Thank you. Nice to hear from you !

    Erin!
    Hey Dear! Thank you and Thank you! Hugs!

    Blessings to you both
    Ma Fey

    ReplyDelete