Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Recipe System a Retro Cooking Catch Up

While I am spending the day cooking sauce for the lasagna for this weekends post for Mrs. B's February blog party; Reto Cooking Month I thought I would spend some time getting caught up.
Mrs. B's February blog party; Reto Cooking Month has been so much fun ! I can't wait to see what the rest of the month will bring.. If you haven't checked it out I hope you do.. just click on this line : Mrs. B's February blog party; Reto Cooking Month and you can check it out !

So Monday was Show us your Recipe system...
well... I am almost embarrassed to show this but,




This is how you would usually find what I am currently working with/on and as well as my most loved and used.

I still have 3 ring binders, spiral note books, recipe boxes , scraps of paper, and file folders full of recipes and notes and such that I am not showing.








I can find things easily...usually.












This was my attempt to put all my treasured family recipes and those I created that were worth keeping, in to a book... well i am up to the 4th going on the 5th.

But that's ok, these are totally mine right down to the photos on the cover ! I had them printed at Cafepress and then hand wrote all the recipes and other tidbits in them ... this way My Daughter can have them later . ( If she wants and can read my writting..LOL)

well thats My recipe system , for now any way..

Blessings Ma Fey

1 comment:

  1. Don't be embarrassed, that's exactly how my recipe system looks like too :) Nothing wrong with stacking up!

    ReplyDelete