Thursday, March 18, 2010

My First Blog award!! WOOWHOOO!

Willow Silverhorse at A College Witch's Experience Has bestowed an award on my little o' blog ! Thank you so very much Lady . I so enjoy your blog .
















Here are the rules of the award:

1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.


hmmm.....Seven Things About Myself hu? well lets see:

1. I have to many books and plants, but Love them all and can always find room for more.
2. I Love the smell of a good used book shop.
3. My favorite place to work was always the green houses
4. I love the feeling of warm spring rain on my face.
5. I drink way to much coffee.
6. I love the sound, smell, and feel of a well tuned motorcycle.
7. I love all Robin Hood and King Arther Movies and books

( Shoot, I can only choose 15?! .. o.k.)


15 bloggers I have recently discovered and are fantastic! ( in no particular order)

1. Cooking Stuff
2. OctoberFarm
3. Quilting in My Pyjamas
4. I Heart New England
5. Farm Girl Cat
6. Cotton Rose
7. The Gaudy Garden
8. Confessions of a Crafty Witch
9. Healing Woman
10. Lizzie's Logic
11. Plants are the Strangest People
12. Plant zone
13. Grannysgarden
14. As Within
15. My thoughts, my life as a military spouse

10 comments:

  1. wow...thanks so much. now i have to check out all of these blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop by my blog to pick up your Sunshine award :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Heh, I have to agree that a used book store is one of the best smells ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the awards! It's wonderful to get recognition from peers, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention! I think I'll just do a post of my favourite blogs at some point. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so much appreciate this award but I have no time to participate!!!! If you could see my incredibly busy schedule you'd just stand looking amazed or run! Today I'm making my "World's absolute Best Lasagna" to be posted next week. This lasagna takes 4 days to make with the homemade ricotta cheese etc..If I were on my deathbed and someone asked me what I wanted for my last meal..this wouold be it. You are so busy yourself, I don't know where you have time to do such wonderful eleborate postings like the St. Pat's day post. I loved it.
    BTW: I agree with all your choices of things about yourself except the motorcycle tune up. LOL and Thanks again for thinking of me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you! You made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much!!! This means a lot to me :) So glad to know you, friend♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the award!! So do we share the 7 things about ourselves on here or on our own page?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ma Fey,

    I feel very honoured to have received this award. How kind of you to think of me.

    I'm planning on doing a series of my favourite blogs during the year and I think if it's Ok, that I'll pass on the awards as part of the series.

    Thanks again...now I have to think of seven things to share about myself! I'm going to need thinking time....

    ReplyDelete