Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tag ! Your It ! The all Hallows Eve Wish Pumpkin

I was getting caught up on my blog reading and found that I had been tagged by Jeanne at The Candy Corn Chronicles.

So
I am to show you the 10th photo in my 1st album in my collection of pictures.


sooooo... I went to my 1st photo album in my folder harked All Hallows Even ( was a bit apprehensive about which would be the 10th on in
But
here it is...


It's our 2004 all hallows eve wish pumpkin . we do one every year. Our guest write thier wish on a bay leaf an put it into the pumpkin. at exactly Midnight we put in the red wax heart, herbs and seed, and then seal it shut with red wax. This is then taken out back to the area of the yard now affectionately called "the pumpkin grave yard" and buried. The kids have so much fun and it is such a bubbly feeling when they come the next yer and tell you which of last years wishes came true..LOL .

well ,
I have showen' you mine ,

so to these 5 followers who I chose by closing my eyes and rolling the mouse and click..)

Tag! your it !!!!! Show me yours!!!!!!

MotherMoon as Mother Moons Message

Julie at Julie's Blog

Leviathan at Masters of Metal ( or any of your blogs actually)

Aristanya... Ha! now you'll have to start a blog page...LOL ..

KSALDRIA as Travels Aboard The Blue Selkie

Don't for get to come back and leave a comment and the link addy !!

Memorable Blessings !
Ma Fey

3 comments:

  1. Your random number 10 is better than most people's first choice! That is an amazing idea. I just love it. What fun the children must have digging the pumpkin up the following year. I usually just write all my New Year's resolutions down and bury the letter til the following year. I love being able to cross off things I actually accomplished during the year. You are creating so many memories for your children. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo; what a cute idea!! I ♥ Halloween so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo!!
    And love the idea of the Hallow's Eve Wish Pumpkin! :0)

    ReplyDelete