Saturday, March 6, 2010

Winters Last Pass


The Sun is shining


The Greenery is poppen'


The Spiders are Hoppen'


The Silver-Thyme is all pink and rosy.


But there is still time to be all warm and cozy .


Time for a moment to slip back to the past

maybe to a time when, as children, we always had a blast!


So, before we spring forward,



Lets all take that one more moment
while winter prepares
for it's last pass.

Not a poet, and i know it, but it's , as always, from the heart.
May the final days of winter find you all safe and warm.
Brightest of Blessings!
Ma Fey


2 comments:

  1. That is one HUGE spider! Eeek!

    Love your honey pot♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Erin .. Honestly it's really no biger than maybe my thumb nail bed.. it's just a good close shot .. i no like spiders that jump! they make me want to run screaming and since i can't i stay away .. far away.. LOL Thank you on the honey pot.. my Mom go that for me, oh, i can't even remember how long ago. It was before my Daughter was born I know that (and shes graduated from college a few years ago) .. he sits on my microwave right next to the tea basket to great me with his cheery smile each morning.
    Have a wonderfully day Lady!

    ReplyDelete